could you hear me?
Saturday, January 21, 2006
God can explain.
When things doesnt turn out right, when people doesnt meet ur expectations. You just have to turn to God and says, "God, it's all in Your plan. Make it happen," and just lay back and see what happens.
I just fall on my knees and tried to pray. In the silence I can hear Him says, "The river runs and the river hides out to the ocean and under the sky. I promise you the answer will come. Hold on to patience and watch for the sign. Everything in its time."Somehow, He has been more real to me and I have to say, that the last year I've grown more closer to Him, so much closer to Him then I can ever imagine.
Lord when You found me something changed. My eyes were open, now I will never be the same. Everyday it's hard to believe the way You changed the inside of me; I wanna get closer to You. When I think that I've let You down, Your open arms of love I've found; I wanna get closer to You! This wasnt what I had planned before. I was quite a hardcore agnostic, someone who just refuses to believe. But the urge to find the truth lead me more to Him, which wasnt what I had wanted in the first place. The wanting to prove that Christianity is nothing but junk takes me on to new levels of knowledge of itself and made me clearer of the verdict. I'm a child of God and it will be this way.
I don't care what people will say, I'm running after You. I wont turn back and go their way, cause I'm running after You!It's alright, I'm ok. I think God can explain. He holds all our answers. But He knows the right time to show us the explanations. It may be over a gradual period of time but worry not, He will lead you to them. =)
Perhaps I never tried to think deeper. Perhaps I always skim on the surface of subjects. Perhaps I am naive. Perhaps I couldnt care less all the time. Perhaps perhaps perhaps. I'm not stating that I am all of the above. I dont know myself sometimes. Only He knows. Maybe there are others?
Have you ever loved and lost somebody? Wish there was a chance to say I'm sorry.. Have you ever love someone so much that no matter what they did wrong, you'll always felt that it's your fault, even though you know that they are wrong, but the guilt always comes back to you?
God loved us so much, that He came down and die on the cross for us. There's no greater love than this.
Our friendship seemed fragile at times, yet so strong at others. I've always thought nothing could break us. Then I was wrong. I've been the tool which breaks it. So sorry.
Faith is never blind. Lol! Cause at the end of the story, we'll have enough proof that our faith isnt. =)
May God bless
skunk and
kiwi and
fish and
mouse and
chick and
duck and
turtle and
rambutan and
monkey and the rest of the saltshkrs and let us grow more like you.
Jie, let's grow together. =)
Ruth-Skunk || 1:00 am