could you hear me?

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

dead

Oh God.. Why.. I'm feeling so sad.. So down. You know exactly the reason why right? I'm so sick of all this. I've been leaning closer and closer to Satan. Feeling angry, scared and depressed all at the same time. So scared.. What happened to me? Save me Father.. I realised I can't just talk to anyone about it. I'm afraid. So scared.. So sad. Father, talk to me, guide me back to You please? Release me from that Satan's grasp.. I don't want any part of him anymore. I know I had done You wrong. You've seen me cry out to You. Why can't You just pick me up? Why must I go through this.. Why must You put this sadness in me? Why can't I give my old self to You? Please take it away from me. I don't want it. But I get myself to give it to You. Satan's making me do all the bad stuff. I'm just so so sad.. All I want is to be back with You. No one else. Please Father. I repent.. Help me throw my old-self away. Where is Jesus when I needed Him the most... Where's all Your angels? Are they still here? Are You looking after me? Are they around to guide me? To save me?

Dried out.. Totally dried out..

Sad.. And exhausted from crying.. Sad..

I need You right now..

Please punish me Father..

I don't want to be the one the battles always choose
Cause inside I realize that I'm the one confused...

I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
I don't know why I instigate
And say what I don't mean
I don't know how I got this way
I'll never be alright
So I'm breaking the habit
I'm breaking the habit
Tonight...

To know all is dangerous. I'm scared.. I can't seem to defend myself.. I can't seem to get the right mind in me. I can't.. Ignorance is such a bliss. Why can't I have it? Why can't I be naive for all things. Why do I seek to know so much it became a tool to harm myself? Why can't I put down everything to follow You?

My heart is bleeding from all the harm. My spirit is dried up and to the brim of dying. I don't want to give up everything now that I've gone so far with You. Help me.. This spiritual battle is exhausting. God help me..

Ruth-Skunk || 4:15 pm

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

pure mishap
Skunk and God
I'm still useful..
God can explain.
songs..
God-forsaken darkness...
Dear Father..
Skunk got skunked by it's job..
To God..
Appreciated =)

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...