could you hear me?
Friday, January 20, 2006
songs..
Have you ever loved someone so much
You'd give an arm for
Not the expression
No, literally give an arm for
When they know they're your heart
And you know you were their armor
And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm her...Haha.. That was.. Hmm.. Quite touching bah? Lol! I don't know.. It's quite rarely that such great love exists. =) Haiz. Perhaps, just perhaps, the love that I'm looking for is so impossible, that I stopped trying to find it. But then again, I still love everyone. =)
My commandment is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. - John 15:12-13That's the memory verse for last week but no one except me and Jie went to memorise it. I think Rah also remembered. Haha. She has superb brain cells.
And when I'm gone, just carry on
Don't mourn, rejoice
Everytime you hear the sound of my voice
Just know that,
I'm lookin' down on you smilin'
And I didn't feel a thing
So baby don't feel no pain
Just smile back...Aye, ya, that part of the lyric is quite sad. But then again, it's a nice feeling to know that they're all safely in God's hands. =) Haiz.. I wonder where my dad is..
As the sun goes down, wakin' up my dreams
And in my mind you're with me once again
Out of my heart, into your head
And inside my heart there's a place for you
And in my mind I'm with you once again
Out of my heart, into your head..Thanks to Chans, he sent me this song which I requested from him. Gives the happy feeling to me. Haha. Like the Yuan Wei Jue Xing's [元卫觉醒] song. Hee..
Shall post abt today's cell tmr.. =)
Skunkie finally smiles a true smile.
Ruth-Skunk || 12:37 am