could you hear me?
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Appreciated =)
Aye. When you know you're really appreciated by someone, it's a feeling that far surpasses everything else which anyone can give. And soon you'll wanna do something more and do your best for that person. And you'll like to be with that person all the time, and you'll think of that person no matter where or when.
Lol! Not talkin about BGR lah. =) About someone I appreciate alot. Someone like Jie. Haha.. Oops..
Bahaha.. Rah crashed my place last sunday. But we did almost nothing. Sorry Rah for this bad hosting. Aye. =T And really do forgive my forgefulness. I've been wormed.. Haiz.
I Will Run To YouYour eye is on the sparrow,
and Your hand, it comforts me.
From the ends of the earth
to the depths of my heart
let Your mercy and strength be seen.
You called me to Your purpose
as angels understand.
For Your glory
may You draw all men
as Your love and grace demands.
And I will run to You,
to Your words of truth.
Not by might, not by power,
but by the Spirit of God.
And I will run the race
till I see Your face.
Oh let me live in the glory of Your grace.
Deeply In LoveIn my life You've heard me say I love You.
How do I show You it's true?
Hear my heart, it longs for more of You.
I've fallen deeply in love with You..
You have stolen my heart,
I'm captivated by You.
Never will You and I part,
I've fallen deeply in love with You..
You and I, together forever,
Nothing can, stand in the way.
My love for You, grows stronger each new day,
I've fallen deeply in love with You..
You have stolen my heart,
I'm captivated by You.
Never will you and I part,
I've fallen deeply in love with You..
Jesus, you've stolen my heart,
I'm captivated by You.
Never will you and I part,
I've fallen deeply in love with You..
Aye.. New songs..
Why do I feel so empty in the days between Sundays? Do I not have God in me? No, my faith tells me that I do. Then why the emptiness? Why the distance from God in me? I havent been sticking close to Him, I havent been listening hard for Him. I haven't been remembering Jesus' life. I've been too clouded with stuff, stuff I shouldnt be remembering, stuff that should have been overcame. Worries. Do not worry. Aye. Stupid knee.
Dear Father God, I leave my life in Your hands, for You made me, and gave me Your Son's life for me. Please Father, grant me the peace and calm I see in Jesus' life, let me walk closer to You Father. Let me walk closer to Jesus. Thank You for reminding me in time for all the sins that I've done, all the anger in my life, all the needless worries, and all the sorrow. Why do I feel sorrow Father? Is it for myself or for other people? Father, I love You. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Ruth-Skunk || 12:30 pm