could you hear me?
Thursday, March 09, 2006
home.he'll come and save.thoughts
Have felt God's love in my life the past few days. Perhaps because I was without worries. Staying at home and slacking is both a good and bad thing. The bad thing is that I ran out of things to do, though I can be sure there are so many things left undone which I have not put my heart down to do them. This means that I had gotten bored doing nothing when I should be excited doing something. Right. I'm lazy..
The good thing about staying home is I started to appreciate it. To feel this blessing God gave. And yes, I've been reliant on God these few days to give me guidance of what to do and say, which is a very nice thing actually. But I've not been very faithful in listening out to Him by missing time for reading His Word. I think it was last night when I suddenly felt that God was hungered to talk to me! Argh. This is bad. I'm gonna try to do QT tonight! Haha.. But I've been talking to God. Like every minute thing, just comment them to God and ask Him for help. It's really nice to know He's actually listening to me. And I've been worshipping Him day and night. Haha. I really love to sing His praises, His glories, His majesty, His acts, my shame, His love and the list goes on. And He is gradually becoming the centre of my life. I'm living just to say that I love You!
"Come to me, all who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest." - Matt 11:28
It's like there are so many troubles in the world and worries in the head. And all I can do is to empty them at the footof the cross.
"Take heart! For I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
And simply by saying this, I am so touched by Jesus. I'm so awed by what He has done and is doing.
He Will Come And Save You
Say to those who are fearful-hearted
Do not be afraid
The Lord, Your God, is strong with His mighty arm
When you call on His name
He will come and save
And He will come and save you
He will come and save you
Say to the weary one
Your God will surely come
He will come and save you
And He will come and save you
He will come and save you
Lift up your eyes to Him
You will arise again
He will come and save you
Say to those who are broken-hearted
Do not lose your faith
The Lord, Your God, is strong with His loving arms
When you call on His name
He will come and save
And He will come and save you
He will come and save you
Say to the weary one
Your God will surely come
He will come and save you
And He will come and save you
He will come and save you
Lift up your eyes to Him
You will arise again
He will come and save you
He is our refuge in the day of trouble
He is the shelter in the time of storm
He is our tower in the day of sorrow
Our fortress in the time of war
And He will come and save you
He will come and save you
Say to the weary one
Your God will surely come
He will come and save you
And He will come and save you
He will come and save you
Lift up your eyes to Him
You will arise again
He will come and save you
I dont know what I did was right or wrong. I only ask God for a clear conscience. I think I'm always ruining people's plan. I always have ideas on my own. Is this good or bad, Lord?
I thought it was good that we are open with each other.
I thought it was bad to be kept in the dark.
I thought it was good to be truthful.
I thought it was bad to hide behind masks.
Perhaps I shouldnt have thought of a reply to Jie's statement, "You never listen to anyone." It wasnt a rackless answer. At least I gave it a thought. But yea. Mind wandered a bit.. Reminiscing the past again. I dont wanna fill myself in pain again. Pray that my depressed self wont come back. Haha.. Felt like just crying or something. But nah.. Needless tears..
What is love.. Have you really fallen in love before? Do you really know what love is? I think I probably did. It's so hard to give it up. But you know you have to. Just because seeing that the other person is happy, no matter how deep you'll scar yourself, I guess it's worth it. So yea.. Just let it be lah.. Hold on so tightly for what.. You dont wanna see that person sad right. Just let it go.
What.. I've loved.. But yea. One-sided. Haha.. Too bad lah. Like what can I do about it. The worst hurt is that to know that you love someone but you cant have him/her?? No.. The worst hurt is to know that both of you love each other but cant have each other. Yea. Haha. So if it's one-sided then forget it lah..
What? I'm not in trouble.. Haha. I'm free from trouble. I'm trying to love everyone. Heex. Actually, no one can exactly do that. No one but one person and that is Jesus. =)
I'm tired from all this. Perhaps I really really think too much. Bahz. Just because I really cared. Did I care too much?
How does it feel if you have given it all and yet not recieved them back? Ask Jesus..
Ruth-Skunk || 1:25 am