could you hear me?
Saturday, January 07, 2006
cell.. dumbness.. acupuncture..
Cell last night was cool! Lol! Worship was nice.. =) Hmm.. But after eating, the stomach was bloated. Cannot sing. Lol! Sharing was nice. =) Though we digress quite a bit here and there, but the topics we discussed were interesting. And I raised a topic too. Engaged them. =) Aye.. Shall learn to listen more than talk.
You shall not misuse the name of the Lord, Your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses His name. (Exodus 20:7)
Must memorise that.. Memory verses. No such thing as impossible to memorise. Read this off CARM website. I love that web. =)
Jie was conked out by the medication she took. Haiz. Prayed that she'll get well asap.. <=)
Talked to Rah on the bus home. Aye.. So nice. So long didnt have a long chat with her. =)
Went home and wanted to set up the mp3 I've changed. Then I realised that the guy forgot to put the battery in. Lol! And I'm so dumb to only realised on my way home.. Aye... Gonna go back to retrieve it later.
Went to see the acupuncture in the morning about my right knee. Aye. I was praying that I dont need to be acupunctured but I wasnt spared. Had 4 needles down my right knee. Totally disgusted. My nerves were hit lah. 4 nerves. Not painful, I dont described that as pain, it's just uncomfortable and "painful" on my nerves. Teared a bit. But when I looked down at my wristband that I got yesterday and saw the cross, I came to realise that this pain is so incomparable to what Christ had suffered. The pain I received is for treatment, unlike Christ's, who suffered for us. And I smiled and said, "Thank you Lord."
Ruth-Skunk || 4:30 pm