could you hear me?

Friday, March 10, 2006

peace be with me..

How is it to feel like you have no interest in the world anymore?
How is it that only God is the only thing that interests you?
=)

Jesus You're more than a friend
Jesus You're more than my heart could ever express
Your love and Your grace never fails me
Your merciful touch always heals me
You bring joy to my soul

Father. Please bring me home with You.

I realised I've been too sheltered under the wings of worship that I don't reflect much anymore. Taking off my earphones, I strained to listen to the silence of the night despite the hustling of the traffic. And I heard beautiful music of the song of cicadas and the rustling of wind-ruffled leaves. "Peace be with you, Ruth!" I inhaled a deep breath of air.

The topics strayed again, God. But at least I tried. I found it hard myself too, to only just talk about You and no one or nothing else. Must be this self that is always opposing the spirit right?
I'm sorry God, that You were almost out of my mind half the time the night before. I thank You for Your guidance in my words and actions and thoughts.

I have grown to learn how to throw aside worries by placing them in God's hands.

New revelations that God is a crazy lover and not so kind after all. I sorta agree on the lover part. Though it sounds exaggerated. But He's gentle enough not to be mad. As for the not so kind part, He's just allowing tests to be made so that we will all grow and be transformed to be like Jesus. Remember that no matter how tough the obstacle is, He will provide a way for us to get out. So yea, it's not that bad after all. =)

When a small question made the thing worse. Bah. Very clever girl.. -.- You just spoilt the entire thing. Haiz. I just hope. And pray.. Peace be with me.. Dumb skunk..

Thank You so so so much Father! How can I ever express my thanks to You. It's never ending. And it's forever pouring out from my soul. For all the blessings that I cannot see, that I dont even realise that they are blessings. For living in me, for being with me each and every day, for carrying me through the challenges in every moment. Father, You are so wonderful. Indescribable. No words can ever express everything that You have done, how much You have loved us, how wonderful You are. You gave me peace in my soul in times of mental wars. You gave me hope when the end of the tunnel seemed dark. You loved me, when no one did. You reached out and gave me a hand, when I was at the bottom of the pit. You gave Your all, when no one asked for it. However can I repay You? I can't. I'm living just to say that I love You. I love You so much God. Thank You..
Halelujah!
In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

You can call me overprotective. I just don't wish to see a loved one hurt or anything. Or have I been caring too much that I had become meddlesome?

Have I been reading too much into words and minds? Have I thought too deeply and complicate things up? Have I only been playing mind games with myself? And when it all doesnt concern me. Somehow I was dragged down into it too. I am feeling threatened here. Hence the urge to protect.

I dont want to think anymore. I need peace Father. I really need peace.

Cowering in a dark corner
having battles raging in the mind.
A blanket of comfort rests upon the shoulders
in the midst of the silent screams.
"Child, do not fear, for I am here with you.
Always."
Tears of sadness and anguish
turn to those of gratefulness.

My right knee hurts. Pushed myself too much on the push ups ytd apparently. Then accidentally knocked it into the table leg once. Left knee throbbing pain at times also. Backache. When I lay down in bed at night. Don't know why.. -.-

Father please remove all this pain.. =(

Ruth-Skunk || 1:23 pm

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

home.he'll come and save.thoughts
walk me out of here, I'm in pain..
thoughts... accept and love.. grow to be like Jesus!
soaked in blood and tears.
problems
crazy.glow skin glow.thanks.discouraged.anger.God
talkin to myself. talkin to God.
peeling..
Vitamin C: comfort
do not worry..

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...