could you hear me?

Sunday, March 12, 2006

weary and broken-hearted..

I hurt my heart trying to love.. Haiz.. I don't know.. I'm just very sad.. It's this lingering sadness. I don't even know why. At least not the exact reason. But I know what I'm sad about.. It's so hard..

So I supposed we now see each other in a clearer light after this.. I don't care anymore.. But the more I say that the more I can't. I love you too much to not care..

It's not my nature to hurt people.. I think it hurts me more than anyone else.. Can anyone see this gash of wound bleeding? And the tears only made it more painful..

Sometimes it felt as if you understand. Sometimes it just doesnt.
Sometimes it felt as if you read my mind. Other times, it's just my own imagination.
Sometimes it felt as if you really love me. Sometimes you just hurt me..
But it's ok. We're all human..
I understand.
Cause I think I hurt you too at times.
And I havent been a perfect friend.
And half the time I'm dreaming on my own.
Perhaps I've been thinking too much.
Thinking too hard..
Head hurts..
Heart hurts..
My soul is weary..

I need a hug..

Father, please wrap me up in Your wings of comfort.. If not please take me home with You.. But I know You wont.. Cause I'm not yet worthy.. Not just yet.. "Ask and you will receive. Seek and you will find." Father I ask that You'll take this pain and sadness away from me. Father I ask that You will fill me with the joy You had filled me with before. Father I seek in Your arms of shelter.. Let me have peace and happiness, Father.. I pray, in Jesus name. Amen.

Broken heart. Broken life.. Take them all Father..

Ruth-Skunk || 10:32 am

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

peace be with me..
home.he'll come and save.thoughts
walk me out of here, I'm in pain..
thoughts... accept and love.. grow to be like Jesus!
soaked in blood and tears.
problems
crazy.glow skin glow.thanks.discouraged.anger.God
talkin to myself. talkin to God.
peeling..
Vitamin C: comfort

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...