could you hear me?
Monday, May 01, 2006
death..
The greatest love that anyone has ever known
That overcame the cross and grave to find my soul
And till I see You face to face
And grace amazing takes me home
I'll trust in You..
Death isnt something to fear especially if I were to see my Maker..
Maybe I'm just worried..
What's holding me back?
Actually I don't know too..
Does anything really matter now?
Nothing matters now..
But I don't think God will be pleased to see me.
Cause I'm not ready yet..
But if I really did, I won't escape from His judgement either.
The unceasing heartaches..
Just dropping dead like that isnt a bad idea either.
Maybe just besides the few moments of excruciating pain.
But it'll be over soon.
God save me..
I know that You love me.
You know that I do too.
You can take me with You.
I really don't mind it..
But would You?
The facade of happiness..
That everything's alright.
That I'm strong.
Is slowly wearing off.
That actually I'm feelingless.
That nothing ever matters.
That I'm weak.
And in my weakness shall I boast of Jesus Christ..
That sad song is always lingering in my head.
It would always be the first song I'll sing.
If only you could see the tears in the world you left behind
If only you could hear my heart just one more time
Even when I close my eyes, there's an image of your face
And once again I come to realise you're a loss I can't replace
My God, my God..
I know You have not forsaken me.
Take me home..
Ruth-Skunk || 1:20 am