could you hear me?
Sunday, April 09, 2006
He works in ways we cannot see..
I'm so glad God has been in my life. Though I admit that I havent been faithful in doing my QTs. Cause I always fell asleep halfway through marking my kids' work at night. Kinda regretted it. Feel that God really wanna talk to me. Haven't been praying at night before I sleep. My mind just went blank. But I did QT last night. And I prayed. I talked to Him today too. I just want Him back in my life. He's my strength and my shelter. There is no God like Him.. =)
Worship prac today was alright. Down with sore throat though. But having a sore throat means I can sing a bit lower. Haha.. Oops.. And I finally remembered to use my diaphragm. Got more air now. =D I remembered the study in the dg book that we need to rely on God not only in our weaknesses but also in our strength for He is even better than us in what we did best. I remembered this during prac. And I just talked to God, a brief one, that I need Him in my singing, even though I'm good at it, I can't say I'm perfect. Cause only He can bring perfection. I prayed that my throat will heal too. Ah well..
Drifting a bit further from my siblings. They're so hooked onto the lap and comp. Thanks to WC. To think that they can get angry just cause of one pathetic game. Like, what is more important, our relationship or the game? I just don't get it. Haiz. Game is for temporary, but relationship is for a lifetime. God's relationship is for eternity. I guess I'll never understand why..
Jie treated me to dinner today. She called the shots for the entire day. And her sarcasm is really, unbeatable. Beats me flat in the face literally. Haha. But I had fun with her though. We tried speaking in perfect chinese which didnt work out for both of us. But it's a good exercise. =) Dinner was cool. Talked much. She lamed around again as usual. Played around with the salt and pepper shakers. So kid. Lol! And she shot me back again..
I know she really cared about me. Though she may be a bit forgetful at times. But you know when she really cared. And I always pissed her off cause I don't listen to her advices. But then again, unless I'm really close to you, I wont piss you off like that. Haha. You can ask my mum for evidence.
Smiles came onto my face when I reminisce the past.
The times when things werent as clear.
Times when we weren't close.
Times when we still have uncertainties with each other.
Then times when we got closer.
Times when we had fun.
Times when we laughed.
And we became sisters.
I don't think about the future.
Since the future is not in our hands.
They are in God's hands.
And with God, we'll be friends for eternity.
Just like what the hymn sang,
"Friends are friends forever
if the Lord's the Lord of them."
Ok I shall really go sleep ler. If not Jie will shoot me down tmr. Haha. And of course I'll need the energy for tmr. =) Love ya Jie! Love ya God!
Ruth-Skunk || 2:15 am