could you hear me?
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
bahz..
Was in shock last sunday. Went to the columbarium to pay respect to my grandma. I didn't really expect anything from it. My mum cried when she saw my dad's photo. So did my aunt after I paid my respect to my grandma. I didnt do anything at all, though I pretty much wanted to help. Perhaps this is one of the few times when I have no idea of what to pray for. Stayed behind to guard the stuff while all of them went to burn the offerings. Was like, "Should I be crying? How come I'm not?" Teared a bit while talking to God. Looked at my dad's pic. He looked sad..
Was feeling better after meeting up with some of the saltshakers to watch a movie at waikit's condo's function room. "Flight Plan". Great story, great idea, but impossible to execute in real life. Lol! But good movie nonetheless.
Did the songs editing. Like finally. Didnt finish but at least it's still sth. Haiz. Was feeling much better.. Ate at Rah's place after procrastinating for a long time. Helped solve a P5 Math qns. Haha. Went home after watching star idol.
Started school. Horrible.. Reminds me of a joke:
"Hey Robert, you've gotta wake up now. You'll be late for school!"
"But Mummy, I don't wanna go school. The hours are long, the time is boring, kids are horrible and the teachers hate me."
"Robert William! How can you not go to school! You are already a forty year-old man and the school's principal!"
Lol! Imagine that. I wonder how old the mother is. If the principal can feel this way I wonder how the teachers felt. Sad.. One level closer to "hell" or a.k.a "the kids". Like serious lah. First day of school and the kids were like climbing all over me. Crapped out. But perhaps I started on the wrong foot. "You must be fierce." But I cant bear to scold kids lah. I only raised my voice. The class monitor and monitress too. They acted like they owned the class. But then again, they are quite a great help for me since they know everything about the class. Didnt do much. Sianz. I'm like lagging alot behind. And I kept missing out what is supposed to be done. I'm sooo dead. Today was not that bad. At least I taught a bit. But I didnt do what I'm supposed to finish. Sianz. And the kids are really rowdy. I don't reallly know what to do. Haiz.. Nvm.. Welcome to the reality of the teaching world. Zzzz.... -.-
Cant even sleep properly. Heck. Horror of returning school. =S
Ruth-Skunk || 10:33 pm