could you hear me?
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
my fault
Had been such a big disappointment, haven't I? Like major.. Not up to everyone's expectation. Thanks Joce for your consolations.. You're strong too. Really..
Was feeling so weirded out. Hurt by words that came out wrong. I wasn't over-sensitive. I know I'm wrong. Guess I'm really a big let-down.
Had a mini "argument" with jie over smses.. Not argument. But it felt like one to me. Cause we're trying to dispute each other. I think we sorta had such stuff real life. I don't know.. Like you, I'm messed up inside too. I just try not to think about them.. So could you..
I'm not trying to push the blame around. It may felt like I did but really I wasnt. I wasnt even part of the plan anyway. I just played along as instructed. Well I guess I shouldnt even had.
Friendship is such a queer thing. When I thought that things are gonna get worse, you called and things were set right again. Perhaps I really think too much..
Been feverish, fluish, cough-ish, sore throat-ish and what's not.. I fear everyday that some of my kids might catch HFMV and I might get infected by it too due to my weak immune system.. I just sent two kids home as suspected cases. Haiz.
Kids are getting easier to handle. They're really fun to play with, but really noisy. Besides the autistic boy, and the broken family boy, the others are really quite alright. But they couldnt sit still for more than half an hour. Lol. I sorta got philosophical with them today.
"Don't fight with ugly people. They have nothing to lose."
I passed this quote to them. =)
Ruth-Skunk || 7:17 pm