could you hear me?

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Let go.. running after you..

Let Go

The distant look in your eyes
Whenever you hung your head low and sigh.
I know there's something in your mind
But you always say, "Nothing," when I ask why.

Can I don't even care
When I see the look on your face?
The sense of lost and tiredness
Could not escape your eyes.

I wanna hold you forever
To tell you I'll be here no matter.
But everytime you're in my arms,
The sense of impossibility surrounds.

That I can't hold you forever
To tell you I'll be here no matter.
So I let go,
Even though I know I can't lose you.
I let go,
Though I can't live without you.
I let go,
For you to run free.

You tried to smile
Whenever you saw me looking at you.
You asked me, "Are you alright?"
When I should be the one asking you.

I wanna see you happy,
To be truly happy.
I don't wanna see you hide anymore
Because I love you.. and I don't wanna hurt you..

I wanna hold you forever
To tell you I'll be here no matter.
But everytime you're in my arms,
The sense of impossibility surrounds.

That I can't hold you forever
To tell you I'll be here no matter.
So I let go,
Even though I know I can't lose you.
I let go,
Though I can't live without you.
I let go,
For you to to run free.

I wanna hold you forever
To tell you I'll be here no matter.
But everytime you're in my arms,
The sense of impossibility surrounds.

That I can't hold you forever
To tell you I'll be here no matter.
So I let go,
Even though I know I can't lose you.
I let go,
Though I can't live without you.
I let go,
For you to find someone
Who can hold you forever
And be there for you no matter...
---


I don't care what people will say, I'm running after You!
I won't turn back and go their way, cause I'm running after You!
Don't matter what may come my way, I'm running after You!
It's You I'm following today, I'm running after You!

Ruth-Skunk || 11:51 am

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

death..
forgotten blog
hurts
tantrums..
voluntary explosion of the inner mind
my fault
He works in ways we cannot see..
Children in the Kingdom of Heaven
weak..
I miss You lots... =(

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...